All 2021-2022 Assessments are complete! iReady reports will be sent home with all students and ACT Aspire results for students in Grades 3-10 will be available in late July. AP scores will be released on July 5th.
Dates for all 2022-2023 assessments are listed below. Please protect these dates to minimize the disruption to your student's instruction due to make-ups. If you have any questions, please contact Heather Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- iReady Fall Diagnostic, all students, September 6th-9th, 2022
- PSAT/NMSQT, all 10th grade students + any 11th grade students who register, October 25th, 2022 (there is no make up for this exam)
- iReady Winter Diagnostic, all students, January 9th-13th, 2023
- State ACT, all 11th grade students, February 28th, 2023 (make up on April 11th, 2023)
- ELPA21, all ELL students, March 6th-10th, 2023
- ACT Aspire, 7th-10th grade, April 17th-20th, 2023
- ACT Aspire, 3rd-6th grade, April 24th-27th, 2023
- ACT WorkKeys, 11th-12th grade, April 17th-20th, 2023
- AP Testing, May 1st-12th, 2023 (calendar with subject specific dates will be available this summer)
- iReady Spring Diagnostic, all students, May 1st-12th, 2023
We are also a National Testing Center for the ACT and SAT exams. You can register for the ACT by visiting act.org and for the SAT by visiting https://satsuite.collegeboard.org/sat/registration.