K6 Parent Teacher Association
The K6 Campus Parent Teacher Association includes all parents and teachers!
Your level of involvement is up to you. You may hold a PTA board position, attend meetings and give input, volunteer at various events, participate in one or more fundraisers that we sponsor, or just support us by sending money and/or products for our events.
Each parent and teacher is just as important as the others! Please support the PTA in any way that you can.
Meetings are held on the first Friday of every month at 8:15 AM.
Hannah Watson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Wells - email@example.com
Jessica Hereford - firstname.lastname@example.org
Christi Riedel - email@example.com
Becky Schuster - firstname.lastname@example.org
School Store Website
HS Parent Teacher Guild
The high school Parent Teacher Guild (PTG) supports the education of the students of Arkansas Arts Academy High School by fostering relationships among the school, parents, teachers, students, and community.
Any parent or guardian at the school is a member and shall have voting rights. The staff members are also given voting rights.
Annual Dues: $10.00 annual
PTG meetings: First Thursday of each month; 6-7p.m.; High School Cafeteria, unless announced otherwise.
Contact email: email@example.com
Renee Cain - 479-306-9397 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Cameron - email@example.com
Jennette Southworth - jennette.Southworth@gmail.com
Amber Pashby - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Celebrate the Arts—annual dinner and silent auction to raise funds for all five arts departments
- Senior Scholarship—awards an annual scholarship to a graduating senior
- Teacher Treats—delivers food/snacks to staff once per month
- Teacher Appreciation Week—plans and executes Teacher Appreciation Week (first full week in May)
- PTG Bylaws
- PTG Parent Membership Form
- PTG Teacher Membership Form