- Touch Typing through TypingClub
- Touch typing emphasizes typing without looking at the keyboard. Students learn to type using TypingClub's colorful on-screen keyboard that indicates which finger to use.
- Mouse skills through game-based learning
- Work respectfully and responsibly with others online
- Describe & identify common computer hardware
- Students will be introduced to a variety of technology. In their homerooms, they utilize tablets. In computer lab, they use desktop computers and will practice identifying the parts of a computer: mouse, keyboard, monitor, and computer tower.
- Keep login information private, and log off devices appropriately
Computer Science Focus for 2nd Grade: