Arkansas Arts Academy provides an academically rigorous and innovative curriculum with personalized student learning environments that result in college and career ready students. AAA has high standards and expectations for all students.
- Students are challenged to learn in a collaborative environment.
- Students demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills and strategies.
- Student use of technology is integrated for all learning.
- Data-driven instruction is differentiated for student success.
- Students are expected to demonstrate academic proficiency or excellence through school, state, and national (ACT, SAT) assessments.
- Students will become lifelong advocates of the arts through their intensive arts engagement.