WE HAVE STOPPED accepting LOTTERY FORMS FOR THE 2021–2022 SCHOOL YEAR.
HOWEVER, IF YOU WISH TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITLIST PLEASE FILL OUT THE "ENROLLMENT REQUEST FORM" BELOW.
The lottery was held at 10:00 am on Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021 at the administration building.
The deadline for online enrollment/accepting paper forms for the lottery
was February 22nd, 2021 @ 12:00 PM (Noon)
Do you seek excellence? Do you want to be academically challenged and prepared for college? Do you want to dance, sing, create, act? Would you like to compete on our mountain bike NICA team? The Arkansas Arts Academy is an open-enrollment public charter school focused on artistic excellence and high academic standards. Enrollment is free and open to all
If you are interested in attending Arkansas Arts Academy for the 2021-2022 calendar year and wish to be added to the waitlist, please complete this Enrollment Request Form(English) / Formulario de solicitud de inscripción(Español) and submit it to the appropriate campus by email, fax, or U.S. Mail
- Middle & High school registrar: Brendan Curington – (479) 877-1791 / Fax: (479) 899-6479
Arkansas Arts Academy High School
506 W Poplar Street
- Elementary registrar: Pam Lewis – (479) 636-2272 / Fax: (479) 636-5447
Arkansas Arts Academy Elementary School, Attention Registrar
2005 S. 12th Street
How the lottery process works
Arkansas Arts Academy
2021-2022 School Year
Arkansas law requires that there is an open enrollment for public charter schools statewide every year. Since there are always more applicants than seats available, a random sort of all applicants is completed by software.
In order to receive a place in the 2021-2022 school year the following conditions exist:
- Must have completed the application process by the deadline.
- Siblings of staff members receive first priority. If there are not enough spaces at a particular grade level for siblings, they are randomized, as well. This is usually less than 5% of available seats.
- When placed in order on the priority list, eligible applicants will be contacted by the school registrar. (Example: 33 slots are available a grade level with 55 applicants. Only the first 33 will be called. The rest will be placed on a waiting list.
An attempt will be made to provide you information on your placement within 48 hours, so all applicants can make decisions about other school choices. If you accept, but eventually change your mind, please inform us immediately so that your child’s seat can be filled by the next applicant in a timely manner.