Share Your Dreams for the Future of Rogers
You know how quickly Rogers is growing – sources say we have a projected population of 100,000 residents around 2035. Now is the time for us to prepare for that big milestone, and you can take part.
The Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce, in cooperation with the City of Rogers and the City of Lowell has launched “Vision 100,” a strategic plan for the community’s future wants and needs.
You have great ideas, big hopes and dreams and small fixes that you need to share to get Rogers ready for the future. We invite you to take part in one of the Community Table input sessions scheduled in July. Arkansas Arts Academy will be hosting a session on Monday, July 8th from 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm at 506 W. Poplar Street, Rogers. If you are unable to attend this session, there is a list below of other community table events that are open to the public.
Anyone who is interested in the future of Rogers, Lowell and NWA is invited to take a seat at the Community Table. Your input will help create the blueprint for building the community of the future.
Free meetings will be held in public spaces all across Rogers to make them convenient for everyone.
• Monday, July 8, 6:30-7:45 pm, Arkansas Arts Academy, 506 W. Poplar Street
• Thursday, July 11, 6:30-7:45 pm, Centro Cristiano de Rogers, 2121 S. First Street
• Tuesday, July 16, 6:30-7:45 pm, First Baptist Church Rogers, 3364 W. Pleasant Grove Rd
• Thursday, July 18, 6:30-7:45 pm, Heritage High School, 1114 S. Fifth Street
• Tuesday, July 23, 6:30-7:45 pm, Rogers Public Library, 711 S. Dixieland Road
• Thursday, July 25, 6:30-7:45 pm, Rogers High School, 2300 S. Dixieland Road
• Monday, July 29, 6:30-7:45 pm, Grace Hill Elementary School, 901 N. Dixieland Road
• Tuesday, July 30, 6:30-7:45 pm, Lingle Middle School, 901 N. 13th Street
You can help shape the success of Rogers. Your input will make our community a more attractive place to live and work. Please come share your big ideas at a Community Table this month.
See you around the table,
Vision 100 Steering Committee
P.S. If you’d like to learn more about the Vision 100 process, please visit www.RogersLowell.com for the plans and details. An online survey is also available, so you can share your thoughts. Take the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2QK3VXR