Nurse’s Office Information
Here is some information for parents/guardians:
1. New Guidelines for Sending a Student to the Nurse
These are the only reasons a student will be sent to the nurse:
- For daily prescription medication.
- If they need to be sent home for fever, vomiting, diarrhea, etc.
2. A Clear Water Bottle for School
Please send a clear water bottle to school with your child. While at school, students need to drink two to four bottles of water daily to stay adequately hydrated. Without a water bottle, it is difficult for students to get enough water from the water fountain, and dehydration results.
Common symptoms of dehydration include
3. Students in Kindergarten, First, and Second Grades
Please keep a change of clean clothes in your child’s backpack in case of “accidents.”